Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 2 : Pre-Cleanse

FYI: I’m going to talk about shit. Yes, smelly, dirty, fecal matter.

Day 2 of the Cleanse….So I kind of cheated with my cleanse already. Well I’m not sure if I’m cheating the cleanse or if the cleanse is cheating me. I was SUPPOSED to start today (Day 1) by eating ¾ my breakfast, lunch & dinner although last night when my gf brought over my kit while I was working, she jumped into it & said, “let’s just start tonight!!”.

We began by taking Digestive Stimulators which I mentioned in my Pre-Cleanse blog yesterday. Based on how many ‘bowel movements’ you have on a daily basis determines how many capsules you need to take each night before bed to “gear your system up” for it’s movements the next day.

Let’s call them SBM (Soft Bowel Movements). 2 Hours after taking the Digestive Stimulator Capsules (DSC), you drink your first Toxin Absorber (TA) which is gritty and grainy & tastes somewhat like cement. (Not that I eat cement on a regular basis, it just seems that if I were to be eating cement, it would taste exactly like the TA). The TA is a packet of powder containing different herbs & clays that adhere to the mucoid plaque that lines your colon. By mixing this powder in the specialty “Shaker Jar” (which basically is a rinsed out jelly container) with half the container filled with Organic Apple juice, you are now ready to drink/gulp/guzzle/force down your very first TA. It wasn’t horrible, let me say that but would I drink it if I didn’t have to? No.

As I was trying to fall asleep I was FREEZING. I mean, FREEZING! I never get cold. I chose the Peppermint flavored cleanse as my other option was Ginger & I despise Ginger. Apparently Ginger is for people who are cold all of the time, Peppermint for those what are warm. But I think what happened was the Peppermint really does cool you down to the point where you are actually cold! I guess I would have a cold sensation than the ginger heating my body up to who knows what temperature. So, trying to sleep, not happening. My body, especially my back was in so so so much pain. I have NO idea if the back pain was related to the TA I had just drank or what, all I knew is that I was tired, cold & uncomfortable.

This morning I woke up feeling fine, a bit of gargly-ness action happening in my stomach but I assume that is natural. Based on the Users Guide for the Cleanse, I am supposed to have 2-3 SBM’s a day. A day! I shouldn’t start the Main Cleanse until I am up to that number in order to get the most benefits (ie; excessive mucoid plaque removal). I’m up to a deer pellet BM. WTF. I’ve been loading up on H2O, Broccoli and I’m about to go stuff straight fiber down my throat so I get things moving. I’ll be updating as the updates become available, or interesting for that matter.

Hasta`

No comments:

Post a Comment