Monday, April 27, 2009

Goin on a Cleanse!!

Starting tomorrow, Tuesday April 27th 2009 I will begin my ‘cleanse’. Colon cleanse that is. What a fun adventure to tackle right? I’m hoping so. First of all, let me just inform you of what happens to your body during this ‘cleanse’. It starts off with a 3-day period of ‘prepping’ your body for the 5-day liquid fast. Anything that needs ‘prepping’ automatically frightens me. But I will never know if it is beneficial to me/my body unless I try. The 3-day prep period consists of eating certain types of food but in smaller & smaller quantities leading up to the fast. I will also be taking “Digestive Stimulants” during this time which I can only assume are locomotive laxatives for my ‘bowel movements’. During my 5-day liquid fast, it will be quite the experience as I like to eat food, a lot. Many people say the emotional ups & downs can become overwhelming, often with ‘bitchiness’ being an attribute that rears its ugly head. We shall see won’t we. Updates on my cleanse will be posted daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment